Thursday, March 27, 2014

Delicious

I found that it was relatively easy to find good sites to bookmark on delicious.com. Since I am already teaching preschool full time, I am aware of and use many of these websites every day. I enjoyed getting to know this tool so that I can have access to many sites that I regularly use in one place. I did not personally find many sites that were claiming to be educational that were just trying to sell products, though I believe there are many out there. A majority of the sites I found were valuable as a resource in some manner. Many preschool teachers blog and post about resources they have created and work together as a community to help other preschool teachers. I think Web 2.0 sites are therefore really valuable to a preschool teacher, as many teachers can and often do share their ideas via these sites. I did not seem to choose many of the same sites as my other classmates, likely because we are in different licensure areas. I liked finding more ideas for my classroom and seeing what options are out there as resources for my future profession.

My Delicious site can be found at delicious.com/saralynn88.

No comments:

Post a Comment